Visa & Migration applications and related appeals
Australian Immigration laws are constantly changing and can be very confusing. In addition to the Migration Act 1958 and its associated Regulations, there are thousands of pages of policy guidelines and instructions, Court judgments and Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal and Administrative Appeals Tribunal decisions, all of which affect the way the law in Australia is interpreted and applied. We have the qualifications and expertise to advise you about your best options for migration to Australia.
Providing migration advice in Australia requires registration with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and sound knowledge of migration law and professional behaviour in accordance with the MARA’s Code of Conduct.
As a member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) Putt Legal abides by a further Code of Ethics and Practice and has access to the resources provided by the peak professional body, including updates on legislative and regulatory change, comprehensive professional services and high level Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses.
We specialise in all areas of migration to Australia, including:
- Skilled migration onshore and offshore (Independent, Family Sponsored and Regional)
- Student visa applications and related issues
- Sponsorship of overseas employees to work temporarily or permanently in Australia by Australian / overseas businesses
- Spouse / Interdependent migration and residency
- Business migration
- Citizenship and Resident Return Visas
- Review applications, including Migration Review Tribunal, Administrative Appeals and Judicial Review
- Complex immigration issues
- Appeals to the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship